Conservation for the future.

Welcome to my blog walking through the seasons,over the coming months i will be blogging about many different aspects of wildlife, so i hope you all enjoy looking at my blog.































































Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Can anyone help.

Hi, my woodland school area recently got vandalised. I had a circle of logs to sit on, balancing logs, stepping logs and a hazel structure. This was all burnt a couple of weeks ago. The woodland school is for the barnowls pre-school, who i volunteer for. I am now worried that because of the actions of a few all of the children at the pre-school are going to miss out on a vital part of their education. The area was set up for free play and group activities. Could anyone help me by donating something for my woodland school as there are no  funds available to purchase anything. I would be willing to tell the droitwich advertiser about anyone who comes forward with donations, so it would be good for any possible businesses that come forward. Anyone who might be able to help can contact me at andrewparkes1974@hotmail.co.uk or by my phone 07583194637.

Thank you Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment