Conservation for the future.

Welcome to my blog walking through the seasons,over the coming months i will be blogging about many different aspects of wildlife, so i hope you all enjoy looking at my blog.































































Search This Blog

Sunday 14 March 2010

Walking through the seasons.

The book.

Just a quick update on my book,The publishing company the hot hive are currently reading my book to see if they like it.Hopefully they will like it and i can get one step closer to getting my book into the shops.I want people to be able to appreciate wildlife like i do,Hopefully my book will be able to do this by encouraging local families into going out on one of my walks and having lots of fun and quality time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment